DPhil Projects are listed into two groups:
- DPhil Projects for which you are Primary Supervisor.
- DPhil Projects for which you are not Primary Supervisor - included for your information; you can't edit information for these DPhil projects.
Please note that if you have not been mentioned as secondary supervisor for a DPhil project, this second group might not exist
You can add, edit or delete an existing DPhil project:
Add a new project
Click Add DPhil Project and complete the required project details:
- Title (max. 255 characters).
- Short description (max. 7000 characters) - make best use of the rich text
- Training opportunities (max. 3000 characters) - make best use of the rich text
- Category - Select from the dropdown list
- Programme - Select the type of project from the drop-down list.
Once the project information has been completed, click 'Save' to accept the changes.
Note: new DPhil projects will be reviewed before appearing on the website
You can now view and edit the other sections of the DPhil project:
You can add, view/edit or delete a supervisor:
- View an NDM PI profile
- Edit a non-NDM PI profile
Add a new supervisor:
- Please type all, or the start, of the surname of the person you wish to add as a supervisor and wait for a few seconds to check if anything comes up.
- If this person is already in PINFOX, they will appear as a dropdown list, you can select them and they will automatically be added.
- If the supervisor is not in PINFOX (i.e. doesn't show in the drop down list), press ‘Enter' and fill in details for this supervisor.
- Change the order in which they appear using the Up and Down arrows
- Delete a supervisor.
Only a NDM PI can be Primary Supervisor. The ‘Up' and ‘Down' arrows will appear/disappear to allow you to nominate only a NDM PI as primary Supervisor.
Note: the first PI mentioned in the table is the Primary Supervisor for this project; if you nominate another NDM PI as primary supervisor, you will lose the ability to edit this project.
Publications can be associated to a DPhil project:
- Add a publication by entering its PubMedID
- Edit a publication by entering its PubMedID
- Change the order they are displayed in using the 'Up' and 'Down' arrows
- Delete a publication
Note: PINFOX will check that the data you enter is a valid PubMedID
Images can be added to a DPhil project, you can:
- Add a new figure
- Edit existing figure
- Change the order in which they appear using the 'Up' and 'Down' arrows
- Delete a figure
Note: Figures must be .jpg, .gif or .png and if they are to be displayed on a newt-based website should ideally be larger than 900px x 600px.
Edit an existing DPhil project
Click on the DPhil project's name. Projects are organised into sections and each section is edited separately:
- DPhil projects Details
Please see above how to update these sections
Delete a DPhil project
Click on the DPhil project's title and select ‘Delete DPhil Project'.