NDM members who wish to produce a video should contact NDM Strategic for initial advice. Please send us a short synopsis of the project, with dates of filming and where the video will be published.
Please give us as much notice as possible, ideally at least a month, but no less than a week.
Filming in Oxford University Hospitals
The Oxford University Hospital sites (John Radcliffe, Churchill, Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre and Horton General) are private property, and therefore the same rules apply to filming/photography inside and outside the buildings. This is to protect patient confidentiality and privacy.
All requests for filming and/or photography on hospital sites must be made in advance through their Media and Communications Unit. This applies to members of the public (including people who work for the Trust, hospital volunteers and medical students) as well as the media.
Please do not arrive on any of the hospital sites without permission. If you do so, you may be asked to leave by Trust security.
If you do obtain permission for filming and/or photography, please bear the following rules in mind at all times:
- Do not film or photograph, in a way that will identify them, patients who have not given their written consent to be filmed. (The Trust will provide filming consent forms for patients.)
- Do not film or photograph, in a way that will identity them, vehicle registration plates or patient records
- Obtain verbal consent from staff before filming or photographing them
- Respect the wishes and requests of any patients or staff that you are filming with.
- PINFOX introduction
- PINFOX lists
- How to set up VPN
- Dashboard View
- Personal Information
- Research Information
- Programme Summary
- Researcher Timeline
- Titles, Keywords and Web links
- DPhil Projects
- Add a new PI
- Check for duplicates
- PINFOX timeline
- Story timeline
- User Details
- Producing a leaflet
- Printing a leaflet
- Finance Project update
- How to add a new finance project in PINFOX
- How to generate reports of finance projects ending within 6 months
- Finance Project Ending Reminders
- Contact us
- NDM Finance Project Officers
- NDM Administrators
- Symplectic update
- Resource Booking
- Writing for the Web
- Image Bank
- Create podcasts
- NDM Web Team