How to upload a podcast onto YouTube
- Create an account in YouTube (NDM YouTube account) (sign in as webteam)
- Choose 'Upload' (up arrow symbol) in the top right
- Select the files you wish to upload
- Update the information (title, description, tags, playlists, choose thumbnail etc.)
- Click 'Publish' and your video will be live once it has finished processing
How to edit closed captions in YouTube
- Sign in to YouTube Studio.
- From the left menu, select Subtitles.
- Click the video you’d like to edit.
- For the language you’d like to edit, in the “Subtitles” column, select Options (hover to see three dots) Edit
- At the top right, click Edit on classic studio
- Click Edit on the top right
- Click inside any line in the caption track panel and edit the text - you can play the video at the same time
- When you’ve finished making changes, click Publish edits, at the top right.
- You’ll be asked to confirm that you want to overwrite existing subtitles. Click Publish.