To allow us to publish a podcast, all authors need to sign a contribution form (provided by Oxford in Apple Podcasts).
The original form is to be sent to IT Services (Podcasting Service, Oxford University Computing Services, 13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN). Keep a copy for your own records.
- Under List of Contributions, please mention 'Podcast'
- By ticking the Creative Commons box on the second page, you agree for your podcast to be reused and redistributed in education and research.
Our videos are published under the licence Creative Commons non-commercial & share alike
Oxford University provides open content under a Creative Commons licence free for reuse, remixing and redistribution in education worldwide. A number of open content projects under the OpenSpires umbrella have made thousands of high-quality materials available for the benefit of international education.
How to remotely show a video to a contributor
Videos can be uploaded onto Vimeo, with 'Privacy settings' set as 'only people with a password'. Once you've received the contribution form, you can remove the password
Forms for videos recorded with Replay/Panopto lecture capture
- PINFOX introduction
- PINFOX lists
- How to set up VPN
- Dashboard View
- Personal Information
- Research Information
- Programme Summary
- Researcher Timeline
- Titles, Keywords and Web links
- DPhil Projects
- Add a new PI
- Check for duplicates
- PINFOX timeline
- Story timeline
- User Details
- Producing a leaflet
- Printing a leaflet
- Finance Project update
- How to add a new finance project in PINFOX
- How to generate reports of finance projects ending within 6 months
- Finance Project Ending Reminders
- Contact us
- NDM Finance Project Officers
- NDM Administrators
- Symplectic update
- Resource Booking
- Writing for the Web
- Image Bank
- Create podcasts
- NDM Web Team