Open Symplectic and sign in with your Oxford Single Sign-on
Under 'Elements', 'Publications', click 'Pending'
For each publication in turn, either:
- 'Claim' - and deposit the Author Accepted Manuscript if Symplectic prompts you to
- 'Reject' and the publication will be moved to the tab 'Nor mine'
- When several authors have "equal contribution" to a publication, their order can differ
- There might be a discrepancy in the title (e.g. British English title in an American Journal)
- Symplectic presents you with 10 publications on a page, you can extend this to 25, 50 or 100 results per page.
- It might be faster to check all publications on a page before either approving or declining them: tick all relevant boxes then select either 'Claim' or 'Reject' at the top of the page.
Note: updates might take a while to appear on your Symplectic account (for example profile histogram or publication order), up to several hours in extreme cases; if you fail to see updates, please check again the next day.
- PINFOX introduction
- PINFOX lists
- How to set up VPN
- Dashboard View
- Personal Information
- Research Information
- Programme Summary
- Researcher Timeline
- Titles, Keywords and Web links
- DPhil Projects
- Add a new PI
- Check for duplicates
- PINFOX timeline
- Story timeline
- User Details
- Producing a leaflet
- Printing a leaflet
- Finance Project update
- How to add a new finance project in PINFOX
- How to generate reports of finance projects ending within 6 months
- Finance Project Ending Reminders
- Contact us
- NDM Finance Project Officers
- NDM Administrators
- Symplectic update
- Resource Booking
- Writing for the Web
- Image Bank
- Create podcasts
- NDM Web Team