The finance project dashboard gives you a summary of your active finance projects:
- Number of finance projects per funding body
- Award portfolio - hovering on the different sections shows the sponsor
- Finance project burn rate - percentage time elapsed versus percentage money used.
We consider that all your finance projects should be within the green zone. Hovering over a finance project will show the sponsor. Clicking on a finance project automatically scrolls down on the page to further information on this specific finance project.
Note: information displayed on the dashboard comes from Oracle. If any data is incorrect, please contact your administrator.
Finance project details
For each finance project you can view a snapshot of the data held in PINFOX. Data comes from Oracle and is updated monthly.
Clicking on a finance projects name will show you a slightly more detailed snapshot of this finance project.
You can go to the page of the funding body by clicking on the link.
Archived finance projects
When a finance project has past its end date we archive it. Please use the link at the bottom of the page to view archived finance projects.
- PINFOX introduction
- PINFOX lists
- How to set up VPN
- Dashboard View
- Personal Information
- Research Information
- Programme Summary
- Researcher Timeline
- Titles, Keywords and Web links
- DPhil Projects
- Add a new PI
- Check for duplicates
- PINFOX timeline
- Story timeline
- User Details
- Producing a leaflet
- Printing a leaflet
- Finance Project update
- How to add a new finance project in PINFOX
- How to generate reports of finance projects ending within 6 months
- Finance Project Ending Reminders
- Contact us
- NDM Finance Project Officers
- NDM Administrators
- Symplectic update
- Resource Booking
- Writing for the Web
- Image Bank
- Create podcasts