Please note that Collaborators are listed in two groups:
- Your collaborators
- NDM PIs who have named you as their collaborator; this is detailed for your information - you can't edit this second group. Please note that if you have not been mentioned as a collaborator by another PI, the second group will not exist. All names in this section are links that lead to the researcher's profile.
Editing your collaborators, you can:
- View an NDM PI profile
- Edit a non-NDM PI profile
Note: if you edit a collaborator's affiliation you will need to confirm the location when saving, either by selecting an option from the list offered by GoogleMaps, or by adding in a valid postal address.
- Add a new collaborator:
- Please type all, or the start, of the surname of the person you wish to add as a collaborator and wait for a few seconds to check if anything comes up
- If this person is already in PINFOX, they will appear as a dropdown list, you can select them and they will automatically be added
- If the collaborator is not in PINFOX (i.e. doesn't show in the drop down list), press ‘Enter' and fill in details for this collaborator.
When saving, you will need to confirm the location, either by selecting an option from the list offered by GoogleMaps, or by adding in a valid postal address; post codes (zip codes) are less precise but will give a point on the map; in last resort add in the city's name.
- Change the order in which they appear using the Up and Down arrows
- Delete a collaborator