How do I create a new page?
- Click ‘Website'
- Click ‘Content'
- Browse to the location of your new page
- Click Add new Page
- Title: give a short name (this will appear in the address line)
- Within the text, you can give a longer title to the page: select the Title (usually the first line of text) and choose ‘Title' from the format dropdown list
- Add some text, tables, images, documents or links: see how do I edit an existing page
- Click ‘Add page'
How do I insert a predefined template (column layouts) into a page?
- Create a new page
- Click ‘Insert predefined template content' (button #9 how do I edit an existing page)
- Choose the template from the dropdown list
- Click ‘Insert'
- Update the content
- Click 'Add page'
Note: the rich text editor allows you to add a predefined template (two or three columns). However, this template can only be used on full width pages (i.e. on pages that do not have the third level of navigation displayed on the right). You might want to consider hiding the page from navigation.