China Scholarship Council - Nuffield Department of Medicine Scholarships
This scheme aims to provide Chinese students who demonstrate both academic excellence and leadership potential with the opportunity to study for a DPhil at the University of Oxford.
The scholarships are supported jointly by the China Scholarship Council (on behalf of the Chinese Ministry of Education) and the University of Oxford. A number of scholarships are specifically available to Chinese students applying to the DPhil (PhD) in Clinical Medicine programme in the Nuffield Department of Medicine, these are supported by the CSC and NDM. Applicants must fulfil both the CSC and Oxford eligibility requirements.
Watch an interview with Min Sun, a current CSC student, who talks about her research and experience living in Oxford.
Please look at this Presentation for more information on the CSC-NDM Studentships.
The full list of NDM Projects are available, with some researchers highlighted below:
How to apply
- Check the list of projects on the NDM website.
- Email your CV, cover letter and a list of 3 projects you are interested in to NDM Graduate Studies by 30th October 2018.
(Please make sure to include your current GPA and TOEFL or IELTS score, if available, in your CV.)
- First round interviews will be held in China on 24th-25th November 2018.
- Full applications are to be submitted to Oxford University (via the online application system) in December 2018.
- Further interviews with potential supervisors may be held by Skype before the end of January 2019.
- Students must apply separately to CSC during Spring 2019.
If you have any further questions please contact NDM Graduate Studies in the first instance.