Information for Current Students
These pages contain links to information that we think may be of use to our current graduate students. As well as NDM pages we provide links to University websites.
The Nuffield Department of Medicine is committed to the ongoing support of its students through training and skills and to the highest standards in research. Current students should be aware of the University Codes of Conduct and the University Rules and Regulations regarding the assessment and degrees.
NDM Student Handbook
The Handbook has been developed in response to feedback from students. The Handbook provides information and guidance on student milestones and support services. The Handbook will be updated each academic year and any feedback is welcome.
NDM Student Hub
If your studies have been impacted in any way by this pandemic please complete a Covid-log and submit this as and when your situation changes to the Medical Sciences Graduate School (copying in email@example.com).
- You have taken on Clinical work
- Your research has been diverted into COVID-19 related research
- You are dealing with personal physical illness or illness among family members
- You are experiencing negative effects on your mental health and wellbeing
- You have extra caring responsibilities
- Your work is being impeded by practical issues (e.g. lab closure, inability to pursue planned studies, quality of IT/internet available, availability of supervisors, home environment, international location, etc.)
- Any other factors that could be relevant.
Further information can be found in the list of pages to the right and on the Medical Sciences Graduate School CANVAS site (you will need your Oxford Single Sign-on details to log in).
Please refer to the WebLearn pages for information on Transfer of Status, Confirmation of DPhil status, Thesis Examination and other requirements.
The Graduate Studies Committee meets termly to discuss policy on admissions and the provision for current graduates in the department. The local unit committee representatives act as Graduate Advisors and can e.g. sign GSO forms as the Director of Graduate Studies.
If you have any questions, please contact NDM Graduate Studies.