How do I add an image gallery?
An Image gallery displays images from flickr or picasa/google+ web albums along with standard editable page content. First you must create an album of images in flickr or picasa/google+ and make it publicly accessible.Select the page the image gallery should sit under:
- Click Add new Image Gallery
- Title: give a short name, this will appear both in the address line and in the navigation
- Header Content: Add content to appear above the image gallery
- Footer Content: Add content to appear beneath the image gallery
- Flickr set ID or picasa user/album:
- For a flickr set enter the set id which is a number and can be found in the url when viewing a set in flickr.
- For a picasa photo album enter "<user id>/<album name>" which can be found at the end of the album's url e.g. https://picasaweb.google.com/<user id>/<album name>.
- For a google+ photo album enter "<user id>/<album name>" where the user id is taken from the album's url e.g. https://plus.google.com/photos/<user id>/albums/1234567890 and the album's name can be found within the page contents.
- Click ‘Add Image Gallery'
Example: Vice-Chancellor visits Beijing on our China pages