How do I add an isolated podcast?
How do I upload video file and placeholder image
Upload video file and placeholder image to the Assets section:
- Video should be either a video in .mp4 format at a size of 640 x 360 pixels or an audio file in .mp3 format
- Image should be 640 x 360 pixels; this image can be a still from the podcast. All videos need to have a corresponding image
How do I create the podcast page
- Click ‘Website'
- Click ‘Content'
- Browse to the relevant folder
- Click Add new Podcast
- Page title (mandatory) will appear at the top of the page.
- Podcast title (mandatory) will appear just under the podcast and is used in menus
- Main content (mandatory) will appear under the Podcast title; it may contain a transcript of the podcast
- Side content (mandatory) will appear as a right hand column; style can be altered using the text editor
- Video/audio (mandatory) needs to be a link - please get the URL from the asset file
- Image (mandatory) should be 640 x 360 pixels
- View all Items Link is used for a series of podcasts
- RSS link contains the link provided by podcasts.ox.ac.uk, and should start with http://
- iTunes link contains the link provided by podcasts.ox.ac.uk, and should start with itpc://
- Click ‘Save changes'