How to get a list of publications
Under 'Elements', select 'Publications'. Apply filters if needed (author, title, journal, dates):
- Select the filter options, then click on 'Filter' at the bottom of the tab
- Tick the box 'Select all on page' (you might want to adjust the number of results per page)
- Click on 'Export' and select the format
How to get a list of pending publications
- Impersonate a PI
- Under 'Elements', 'Publications', select the tab of 'Pending' publications
- There is a button 'Export' (BibTex, ReferenceManager/EndNote, PDF or Word) just above the list of publications
How to get the list of favourite publications
- select the tab 'Profile'; at the bottom of the page is a table that displays the most recent publication
- select the middle tab 'favourite' to view favourite publications.
To unmark a publication as favourite:
- click on the publication's title
- in the left-hand panel click on the Action 'Unmark ad Favourite'.