How to modify search settings in Symplectic
How to modify search settings
- On your Symplectic homepage, click 'My Search Settings'
- Add all Name variants in the corresponding field, click the green + icon; include all combinations of initials you've ever published under.
- Add Address variants in the corresponding field (make sure Oxford is included), click the green + icon
- Add a Start date in the corresponding field
- Click Save
How to re-run the search
- At the bottom of your Symplectic homepage, click 'Reset pending publications'; this will remove all publications found via earlier searches: number of pending publications will be 0
- On the page 'My Search Settings', click 'Run my searches'
- Check publications again after the next search (1-2 hours)
More information can be found on Symplectic's page Search settings and resetting pending publications (available for users with Oxford SSO)