Oxford Stone Course
We run an annual training course for urology trainees with an interest in the management of kidney stone disease.
The course runs over a Friday and Saturday morning.
- how to get the most from your lithotripter
- How to set up a metabolic stone clinic
- How to construct a business plan
- Lithotripsy: practice fragmenting artificial stones in an experimental tank
- Ureteroscopy: practice technique and using equipment in the simulators
- PCNL: practice percutaneous access in our custom built training models with fluoroscopy
In an Oxford College:
Feb 2013 - Balliol College, University of Oxford
Feb 2014 - Oriel College, University of Oxford
Please email Claire Leigh (Boston Scientific) for place enquiries:
Example flier from 2013