Oxford talks feed
NeWT powered websites display seminar feeds from Oxford Talks.
Oxford talks maintain their own help pages, but you can check our short guide how to use Oxford talks
How to add an Oxford talks feed
- Navigate to the approriate page/section
- Select 'Add new Oxtalks feed'
- Fill in required information:
- Start date: no earlier than 1st February 2015, when we started populating the new OxTalks
- Oxtalks slug ID number: needs to be searched in Oxford talks (last section of the URL)
For example: 8ee24856-8cfa-4b2e-a842-4690e93df2c9 for NDM list
- Whether it is a Series or a List in OxTalks
- Header content will appear before the list of seminars
- Footer content will appear below the list of seminars
- About content will appear on the top-right, above 'Annual Schedule'
- Contact content will appear below on the bottom-right, below 'Archive'