How do I add a Podcast Category?
Within a podcast list, podcasts can be grouped onto several podcast categories. For example, our series of interview on Translational Medicine are grouped into 10 podcasts categories.
In the Assets, add an image for the Category; the image should be 296 x 166 pixels.
- Click ‘Website'
- Click ‘Content'
- Browse to the relevant folder
- Click Add new Podcast Category
- Title: (mandatory) will appear underneath the image, as a link to the various podcasts within this category
- Image: (mandatory) will also be a link to the various podcasts within this category
- Click 'Add Podcast Category'
How do I add podcasts in a podcast category?
Within the corresponding Podcast Category:
- Click Add new Podcast
- Page title will appear at the top of the page. If blank will be taken from the containing Podcast List
- Podcast title (mandatory) will appear just under the podcast
- Main content (mandatory) will appear under the Podcast title; it may contain a transcript of the podcast
- Side content (mandatory) will appear as a right hand column; style can be altered using the text editor
- Video/audio (mandatory) should be either video in .flv format at a size of 640 x 360 pixels or an audio file in .mp3 format
- Image (mandatory) should be 640 x 360 pixels
- Download link contains the link provided by podcasts.ox.ac.uk, and should start with http://
- View all Items Link will be taken from containing Podcast List
- RSS link will be taken from containing Podcast List
- Click 'Save podcast'