How do I create a new Summary list
A Summary List contains a header and a footer, as well as a list of items in between. Items of the list will automatically be summarized. Automatic pagination will happen when the number of items exceeds 10.
Once created, Summary Lists will appear under ‘Insert NeWT Content'.
- Select the page
- Click Add new Summary List
- Title: give a short name, this will appear both in the address line and in the navigation
- Header Content: the text entered here will appear before the list
- Footer Content: the text entered here will appear after the list
- Click ‘Add External Content'
Then create the items that will appear under this Summary List.
Note: new items will automatically be added at the end of the list. You can change the order of the items
Example: Latest News page of the NDM website