The series explores why we are making such limited progress on gender equality and what actions we can take to make it a reality. The webinars explore:
- the historical origins of gender bias;
- what we can do to address the main drivers of inequality;
- how to reduce gender-based micro-incivilities;
- why we are making such little progress on the gender pay gap;
- and how intersections of race and gender have significant implications on who is considered a suitable leader.
To view the recordings of the webinars or register to attend, please follow this link.