The NDM HR Operations team’s overarching aim is to support the NDM and University strategic objective of retaining high calibre staff and supporting them throughout the employee life-cycle, ensuring employment practices are conducted in compliance with employment legislation, and departmental and University policy.
The team supports managers and employees in all aspects of the employee/employment lifecycle.
The team is managed by Shirley Varney (HR Operations Partner-Acting) in the absence of Beata Keegan (HR Operations Partner).General HR queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The HR Operations team;
- Process contractual changes including: additional increments, grade changes, allowances, cost centres and associated letters/paperwork;
- Maintain leave records, including the calculation of leave entitlements and creation of leave forms/cards;
- Manage regrading and leave policies (mat plans, etc);
- Respond to queries from staff in relation to the above;
- Complete leaver information
- Create and maintain electronic and paper personnel files; and
- Generate management reports as required.
Answers to some general questions may be found here.