There are a number of additional resources available to our staff and students, through the University and external websites, which may be of interest to you. Please click on any of the links below for more details.
Oxford University websites:
- Oxford University Athena Swan Website
- Women in Science Talks
- Women at Oxford Interviews
- Oxford’s Women in Science
- Equality and Diversity Website
- Returning Carers Fund
- Careers Service
Networks and Support
The are a number of internal network and support groups for women in science, along with training courses provided by the Oxford Learning Institute:
- Athena SWAN Charter
- Equality Challenge Unit
- Researchers may also be interested to view the huge bredth of information and resources available through Vitea
- Soapbox Science
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Promoting female talent in science, engineering and technology from classroom to boardroom.