Employee Relations Centre of Excellence
The NDM Employee Relations team supports NDM with employment issues, providing best practice HR advice and support with all aspects of employee relations including; HR policies and processes, terms and conditions of employment, and the management of change.
Employee Relations are responsible for;
- Advising, and supporting managers on employee relations, including disciplinary and grievance matters
- Advising on sickness absence concerns and managing Occupational Health referrals for staff
- Managing the end of FTC process, including holding redeployment support meetings.
- Administering probation reviews, and advising on the probationary process
- Managing the University’s retirement process for NDM staff.
- Production of unit reporting.
For confidential advice, please contact Kit Finn (maternity cover for Jessica Tubby) Employee Relations Partner at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01865 287776