HR Operations Centre of Excellence
The NDM HR Operations team’s overarching aim is to support the NDM and University strategic objective of retaining high calibre staff and supporting them throughout the employee life-cycle, ensuring employment practices are conducted in compliance with employment legislation, and departmental and University policy.
The team supports managers and employees in all aspects of the employee/employment lifecycle.
General HR queries should be emailed to email@example.com
The HR Operations team;
- Process contractual changes including: additional increments, grade changes, allowances, cost centres and associated letters/paperwork;
- Maintain leave records, including the calculation of leave entitlements and creation of leave forms/cards;
- Manage regrading and leave policies (mat plans, etc);
- Respond to queries from staff in relation to the above;
- Complete leaver information
- Create and maintain electronic and paper personnel files; and
- Generate management reports as required.