Cookies on this website

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you click 'Accept all cookies' we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and you won't see this message again. If you click 'Reject all non-essential cookies' only necessary cookies providing core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility will be enabled. Click 'Find out more' for information on how to change your cookie settings.

Being a parent or carer whilst working overseas, whether your dependants are with you or not, can be quite a different experience. We would recommend that you speak to your unit for guidance and information or if you have any queries at all. Personnel Services also provide some general guidance for those who are considering working overseas for a short or long term basis.