Sharing Personal Data with Third Parties
We may share your data with third parties who provide services on our behalf.
All our third-party service providers are required to take appropriate security measures to protect your data in line with our policies. We do not allow them to use your data for their own purposes. We permit them to process your data only for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also share your personal data with third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our site, our users, and others.
Where your data is shared with third parties, we will seek to share the minimum amount necessary.
Transfers outside the EEA
There may be occasions when we transfer your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such transfers will only take place if one of the following applies:
- the country receiving the data is considered by the EU to provide an adequate level of data protection;
- the organisation receiving the data is covered by an arrangement recognised by the EU as providing an adequate standard of data protection e.g. transfers to companies that are certified under the EU US Privacy Shield;
- the transfer is governed by approved contractual clauses;
- the transfer has your consent;
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract with you or to take steps requested by you prior to entering into that contract; or
- the transfer is necessary for the performance of a contract with another person, which is in your interests.